How much does it cost to charge with GeniePoint?
At GeniePoint, our goal is to make charging your electric vehicle as easy as possible, whilst offering flexibility. We're constantly listening to our drivers to ensure we deliver on that, which is why we've recently updated our tariffs and simplifying our prices across the GeniePoint public charging network. This means that no matter where you are in the country, there's just two simple tariffs to choose from. Plus, we won't charge you a connection fee or subscription fee.
- Register to join the GeniePoint network - our best value option. You'll receive a lower charging rate of 35p/kWh
- Charge as a guest - a quick and flexible way to pay at 39p/kWh
Please note, there are a number of chargers supplied by GeniePoint (Engie) that are owned privately and the cost to charge may differ. For specific pricing information for private schemes, please refer to the GeniePoint app. Click here to find out more.
Why register with GeniePoint?
- Save on every charge - you'll receive a lower charging rate when you register
- A simple, single rate of 35p/kWh - with no additional costs, no matter where you are in the country
- Access to exclusive offers and account management - via the GeniePoint app
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Check out our Guides to charging
Our chargers are very user friendly, however, we know that not everything is straightforward at first. If you are having an issue while at a charger, or simply looking for information, our guides are the quickest way to get it. For more information on using the GeniePoint Network, you can refer to our main guides page.